Skip navigation
John Schwiller Employee posted 9 years ago
OK I think I've figured how the RAR (RutanAutoResponder) works. It is triggered by 'just joined the community' where Company is not null. It then generates a random welcome message after a random time delay and inserts the first profile name. Looking forward to seeing it go wrong though - so we can quote The Stepford Wives   =)    

6 Comments

• Ryan Rutan 9 years ago

Welcome to the Jive Community John...if I can be of any assistance to you of Albert...please let me know. =)
  • John Schwiller Employee 9 years ago

"I'll just die if I don't get this recipe!", "I'll just die if I don't get this recipe!", "I'll just die if I don't get this recipe!"
  • Ryan Rutan 9 years ago

Yes but pinged you back - dont understand the tag to me or Laurie's name at the bottom of the blog? I'm not a Champion !! (yet).
  • Ryan Rutan 9 years ago

Laurie's name should be fixed ... and I was calling you out for your Spam profile watching.  As for the champion thing...I am talking to people...seeing if there is anything I can do about that. =)

Thanks - virtual banana coming your way. BTW it's getting a bit like Flickr on here  =)