Steps to configure Author Change Add-on
1. Go to Jive Admin Console > People > Create User Group.
2. Enter a Group name for the administrators of this add on, example: Author Change Permissions Group. Add the concerned member(s) to the group.
3. Go to Jive UI > Avatar Menu > Add-ons
4. Upload the latest zipped file for Author Change Add-on: Upload Package. Then click on Install Now.
5. Go to Avatar Menu > Add-ons > 'All Add-ons' > Author Change Add-On. Click on the gear icon > Settings > Apps security.
6. Remove 'All registered users' (default settings) and add Author Change Permissions Group group.
7. To change the Author of a document, select the appropriate content.
8. Click on the Actions > Change Owner.
9. In the following pop-up, click on Select a user and in the Select People screen, choose the appropriate author via the different selection options provided.
10. Click on Save.
11. Go to Actions > Change Owner History to view the history of Owner Changes.
12. This displays the list of Owner Changes for the relevant content.
Author Change Add-on changes the Author only for Content type: Documents.