What We Do
Lead a movement. Build a community. Never Settle.
Medallia is the global leader in Customer Experience Management. Our goal is to create a customer-centric world where companies see you as a person, and not just their next sale. We do this by creating a bridge between companies and their clients, giving them access to your eyes, ears, and hearts, so they can design and deliver exceptional experiences, every single day. Why? Because we firmly believe that no one should ever feel like they’re at the DMV, except when they’re at the DMV.
Oh, and our culture? See for yourself:
Medallia is seeking a highly effective communications specialist to manage the company’s internal website. As the Intranet Manager, you hold responsibility for the success of the Intranet at Medallia. This includes: overall look & feel, site navigation, site content, engagement and training of users, coordination with key stakeholders and oversight of the technology.
Content Strategy and Management
- Build a successful content structure and work with stakeholders to maintain and curate.
- Ensure the home page of the intranet site contains timely, up-to-date information and useful links.
- Ensure the integrity of the information provided, such as editing for grammar, consistency, accuracy, and confidentiality.
- Remain aware of what’s going on in the organization, what is important, and how the intranet can contribute to goals.
- Understand how the intranet is being used quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Conduct regular needs analysis sessions, evaluating usability, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Regularly liaise with content managers to enforce governance.
- Plan and produce training materials as needed.
- 2-5 years’ experience in corporate communications or intranet management
- High attention to detail with ability to remain organized and multitask
- Strong written, verbal, editing, and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative with a deep sense of ownership and accountability
- Easily builds business partnerships and inspires team members
- Community Manager experience in Jive Software
- Interest in technology and proficiency in basic HTML
- Knowledge of information design and layout principles
- Understanding of how an intranet fits into an overall corporate communications strategy
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
To apply, go to the Opportunity on Medallia's site.