PLEASE NOTE: We are beginning to shut down the Jive Developer Sandbox site at the end of the year. Use these instructions to register for the *NEW* Jive Developer Sandbox starting 12/11/19.
*If you have submitted a Sandbox request prior to 12/11/19, please resubmit.*
Step 1 - Register in AureaWorks
Step 2 - Request Access to the Jive Developer Sandbox
PLEASE READ: You will NOT be given access to the Jive Developer Sandbox if all of the below information is not provided in your comment.
Mention brianna.walsh in the comments section of this document along side ALL of the following information:
1. First and last name
2. Company Name
3. Company Email
4. Are you a Jive Customer/Partner/Developer/Other - Please choose one. If "Other" please specify.
5. Reason for needing access
Step 3 - Log in to the Sandbox
- Your Sandbox credentials will be sent to your email address. You can subsequently just go directly to the sandbox at the following URL:
On the Public Developer Sandbox you can:
- Ability to hide add-on for all users except the 1 developer who installs it
- Can build Tiles, Apps, REST API/OAuth clients without Jive Admin assistance
You will; however, not be able to:
- Cannot do ESF Development without Jive Admin assistance
- Cannot do Cartridge Development without Jive Admin assistance
- Cannot do Jive Connects for Apps Development without Jive Admin assistance
- Cannot do Analytics / DES API Development without Jive Admin assistance
- Team based development not supported
- You cannot be a Full Access Admin of the Jive instance..