I'm very pleased to announce the availability of Jive Anywhere v2.3, which includes the following new features (some of which you may have tested in the Jive Anywhere Labs version)
- Cartridge Builder - create your own cartridges with an intuitive user interface. Less programming skills, more user friendly (For more information check out this video tutorial https://community.aurea.com/videos/8096).
- Structured Outcomes – view, edit and create outcomes for discussions and comments.
- Suggest watched sites (requires EAPIs 3.1 or higher) – let users suggest their watched sites for the global notification whitelist
- Cartridges SDK 2.3
- Added onUnload() event to module.js.
- Added getLikes() and structured outcomes APIs to clientFacade.
- Fixed an issue with SharePoint popups positioning
To download the new version (it won't auto-update yet) please follow one of these links:
The Chrome extension will be updated in the Web Store shortly.
New documentation for the SDK can be found here:
Cartridge Builder documentation: