Update from Bunchball, for all Jive's Advanced Gamification Customers:
We are proud to announce the Bunchball January 2017 release, containing enhancements to the gamification console for admins (Nitro Studio), and other fixes and improvements as addressed through your Jive and Bunchball Customer Support.
The planned release date is Wednesday, January 25th (The Release Is Out !).
Enhancements of note for the Jive AGM community are:
- Backup/restore is now available in the Studio console, enabling admins to perform configuration backups or promotions between environments
- Management of hidden missions is now available in the Studio console, enabling admins to directly reward manual badges
- Corrections to purchase callbacks, which were not firing correctly in certain conditions
- Corrections to foreign character encoding
- Improvements to leaderboard back-filling, to address some instances of points discrepancies
For more details on this release, please visit: https://docs.bunchball.com/#ReleaseNotes/Jan2017.htm
Note: There is no downtime expected for this release.