Update from Bunchball for all Jive Advanced Gamification Customers
We are proud to announce the Bunchball November 2016 release, containing enhancements to our platform in the areas of the gamification console for admins (Nitro Studio), and Analytics.
This release also contains other fixes and improvements as addressed through your Jive and Bunchball Customer Support.
The planned release date is Wednesday, November 30th.
Enhancements of note for the Jive AGM community are:
- Editing of user preferences can now be done through the Nitro Studio user interface (User Lookup menu, Preferences tab)
- Leaderboard backfilling has been improved to correct some issues
- The Nitro Studio Data Import function is now operational, after having some problems early on after the AGM upgrade
- Improvements have been made to correct user search issues
- Bunchball's new documentation site is now officially live at https://docs.bunchball.com/!
For more details on this release, please visit: http://bunchball.helpdocsonline.com/november-2016
Note: There is no downtime expected for this release