This post is to announce the availability of Jive 220.127.116.11. This release features the following fixes:
- A bug where, under specific conditions, clicking Delete All Documents for a specific user will potentially result in all documents being deleted, not just the specified user's documents.
- The Twitter plugin could no longer be configured or enabled
- Externally Accessible Groups:
- Could not invite user by email address
- Not enabled by default for on-prem instances
- Ability to disable SAML SSO for mobile only via a system property
- Browser hangs when adding an image in IE8
- Ability to restore and download archived file versions for files stored in Box external storage
- A critical security fix. While we can't disclose the details of security vulnerabilities, we highly recommend upgrading to this version to secure your installation.
You can download 18.104.22.168 from your purchases page.