Web Designer/Front End Developer F/T
We are a consulting company that helps top brands work better together, and we are looking for a talented web designer to help us create visual designs for collaborative communities.
Our client communities are supported by interfaces that connect social collaboration to business goals. You must have the ability to think creatively about actionable web design that influences behaviors. You are able to design within tight constraints as well as persuade the client to think big about design within a project.
The successful candidate will have the ability to:
- create compelling creative web visuals that both incorporate and complement the client's brand.
- include more practical elements with a functional purpose as well.
- code your client approved designs by leveraging light front end programming capabilities such as HTML5, CSS and scripting. There's no back-end integration work required, only light HTML to configure widgets.
- learn how to navigate platform constraints from training we will provide.
- leverage experience with responsive design.
- incorporate his/her passion for design and interactivity
- receive constructive criticism and integrate feedback and suggestions
- work independently to meet tight deadlines. Work from your location or our Midtown Manhattan office.
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE LOOKING FOR A WEB DESIGNER, BUT HTML5 AND FRONT END DEVELOPMENT ARE REQUIRED.
We're looking for talented individuals seeking full-time employment; this is not project work.
Medical benefits, 401k and paid time-off included.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Responses should include resume, portfolio or links to examples of your work.
Please send responses to email@example.com