So I've started to combine some of my code snippets into a project, and have published it on github here: pokeshot/JiveDotNetSDK · GitHub
This is most certainly work in progress. Currently it consists of the (partial) object model and the code for request validation for signed requests coming from Jive going to a WebAPI endpoint.
I would like to get some feedback from the developer community on the format of the project going forward
- keep as is, as a collection of individual code pieces, with eventually better documentation
- convert it into a regular ASP.Net web application (likely MVC and WebAPI) and implement a full sample app
I'd really like to get your feedback on this.
Upcoming things that I will add, once I clean things up:
- OAuth dance for getting client credentials for using the REST Api
- Webhook support
- Add-on registration WebAPI controller (this depends on the feedback to my question above)
- Request validation for MVC Views
- Language/i18n support (Jive apps do not use the standard language headers)
- Code for registering tiles and pushing data to them
- Code for consuming data from the data export API
Let me know if I am missing anything.