I love cars, so it’s hard not to be excited about one of the evenings we have planned in Berlin at Aurea Experience 20. We’ll get the rare opportunity to enjoy one of the world’s greatest car collections in-person — surrounded by live jazz, German-inspired cuisine, and everything from early Aston Martin exotics to modern Bugatti hypercars. I can’t wait.
But it’s also the largest gathering of CRM and Jive users in the world, and there’s a ton I am excited about — such as the newly announced learning sessions.
A blog post can barely scratch the surface, but I’ll highlight a few of my favorite sessions planned for Berlin below. Take a minute to register now (if you haven’t already), and don’t forget to book your hotel room!
Starting with CRM . . .
This 10 – 11 March in Berlin, CRM experts can look forward to learning:
- The CRM State of the Union, including an updated overview of the market, the state of mobile CRM, and a deep dive into our 12-month roadmap.
- Valuable integrations you can use to make Aurea CRM more collaborative, increase customer satisfaction, and help sales teams reach their goals better and faster.
- How to turn Aurea CRM into an email marketing automation powerhouse. Learn how sales and marketing can use ACRM to drive enhanced ROI from your investment.
- How other experts are using Aurea CRM. Take a peek at top customer deployments and the business results they are achieving.
. . . and finishing with Jive
For Jive experts, we’re even offering a pre-event boot camp with beginner and advanced tracks. You can opt-in to the bootcamp for free during your regular conference registration. In Berlin, Jive experts will learn:
- Powerful new ways to use customer journeys and design thinking to connect employees and solve their biggest pain points — and how they’re used at Lloyds Banking Group, the largest retail bank in the UK.
- Tips for automating business processes using Jive, including the selection criteria, lessons learned, and key Jive features that MTS Bank Russia used to automate their own business processes.
- Advanced strategies for using news streams and Jive Daily — and how Rehau uses them to reach all 20k of their employees, regardless of their role, country, language, or location.
- How to take social learning to a new level, and how one company used these strategies to create an educational and collaborative environment for more than 16,000 legal professionals.
Remember, registration and attendance are free: you pay only for travel and lodging. If you haven’t already, register now — and I look forward to meeting you in Berlin!