New Jive customers often ask about best practices for rolling out their interactive intranet. From watching what works and doesn't work across all our customers over the years, we've distilled key lessons into six tips, which we explored in this recent blog post: https://www.jivesoftware.com/blog/6-intranet-best-practices/.
1. Appoint a community manager
2. Prepare for the most popular use cases
3. Empower company influencers and advocates
4. Have executives lead by example
5. Incentivize participation
6. Ask yourself, “What does success look like?”
Do these ring true? Are there any other top best practices you'd add to the list?