Did you know that Jive's Connect, Communicate and Collaborate Roadshow Series will be visiting a city near you?
We would like to cordially invite anyone who is interested in the forefront of the social business revolution including Marketing, Service and Operations leaders to our Connect, Communicate and Collaborate National Roadshow Series in:
Why attend, you ask?We've custom-designed our two track session to cover the needs of IT and line-of-business leaders. Both tracks will cover real-world practices for leveraging Social Business inside( The specified item was not found.) and outside( External Communities) your organization. You'll leave armed with:
- The know-how to make social a strategic part of your business
- Hear from a business leader on how they’ve implemented social to produce measurable business results
- In our track sessions, learn more about the business value or technology innovation
- Network with fellow trailblazers who are looking for new ways to engage their employees, customers, and the broader social web
- Provide better service and loyalty while reducing operating costs
- Drive co-innovation from customers, partners, as well as colleagues and team members
- Drive connectedness and alignment with corporate strategy across the team and company
- Capture, centralize and share institutional knowledge
- Modernize your intranets and portals to get all employees engaged
- Foster innovation while maintaining necessary enterprise controls
We believe that our products unleash ideas and inspire the people who matter most to your business. Your employees. Your customers. Your partners. Imagine your employees informed and aligned. Your customers and partners engaged. Everyone working together in ways that deliver the most value for your business – regardless of where they are, what device they’re on, or how they prefer to work. To that end, Marketing, Business and IT leaders will come together to listen to a keynote by some of our most interesting customers along with the Jive POV, presented by a Jive executive host.
These sessions will not be a series of one way monologues. Come prepared to interact, ask questions and connect with others who find themselves facing the same kind of challenges you face and ultimately change the way you view social business.
Join us at our complimentary Connect, Communicate and Collaborate Roadshow Series and take the first step to truly engaging your employees and customers. You can't afford not to.
See you there!
Register now #Jiveconnect15 in #SanFrancisco and #Austin
480 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA 94108
Date: Tuesday, June 23 2015
700 San Jacinto
Austin, TX 78701
Date: Thursday, June 25 2015
Time: 1:00pm - 6:00pm
*Registration is complimentary