You may have seen my recent blog post on Jive's New York Times article (a lot of former schoolmates did apparently as I got deluged on Facebook about the tattoo). In addition to the tattoo, I also mentioned that we had "one of our biggest quarters ever and we have never been stronger." Now that the books are officially closed, let me expand on it:
- We had our best sales quarter in the history of the company.
- We were cash flow positive (for the second quarter in a row).
- We signed up 70 new customers.
- We expanded our Bay Area presence with a new office in Palo Alto.
- Over 100% year-over-year revenue growth.
I don't want all my blogs to be "rah rah" regurgitated press releases, but I do want to share how thrilled I am with our team and with what we were able to accomplish. It was a Herculean effort to have our biggest product release ever with SBS and to add such a huge roster of great, forward-thinking clients, all in the context of the worst downturn we have seen.
No new tattoos for this quarter's results, but I'm all ears on ideas to celebrate future quarters.
Thanks for your continued support.