• AureaWorks Migration to Cloud: Issues

Please add a comment below if you find something that is not quite right. Please include screenshots and/or links to what is happening and be as descriptive as possible. Thanks!
    Michelle Gantt
    last modified by Michelle Gantt
  • Top 20 users have more followers and following

Help to to generate Report Top 20 users have more followers and following which DB table I need to query
    manjunatha.chikkaiah
    last modified by manjunatha.chikkaiah
  • What is the language limit on video transcribing / captions?

I'm trying to make some setting changes in admin console for video (prevent download).  Problem is every time I try to save i get an error about exceeding the number of languages.  Currently we have A LOT but we have ...
    dazegar
    last modified by dazegar
  • Is there a way to make a super list show content author and date posted?

Hi there,   Is there a way to make a super list show content author and date posted?   The list that gets pulled through is otherwise a bit bare.   Cheers, Rob
    sol3nt
    last modified by sol3nt
  • Export User List

I am hoping to export a user list from our platform. Is there a way I could do that?   Also, where can I find the total number of users / profiles we have on the platform?
    sophia_okunsky
    last modified by sophia_okunsky
  • Top Participants Tile Not Working

Our Top Participants tile isn't generating the top participants of the group. We've had the group active for quite some time now and it still says: "There are no top participants yet in this group." How do we fix this?
    sophia_okunsky
  • Accordion Tile: evolution request

Hello, The current configuration works on 2 levels of tree structure per section. Would it be possible to have a third level? We could have something like this:   This would allow for more efficient filters and mor...
    paskal
    last modified by paskal
  • First Time in AureaWorks

Want to get a feel AureaWorks.  What is your perspective of the platform?  How to take advantage of its features? How do you like it?
    jal
    last modified by jal
  • Social Network Orange Plazza: evolution request

Hello, Like Excell, which freezes the shutters, would it be possible to maintain the display of the page tabs on the screen when scrolling vertically? It is very useful to maintain the red box display so that you can...
    paskal
    last modified by paskal
  • Are you a customer? Request customer-only access today

Product Hubs are available to Aurea Customers to get the latest updates from Aurea   Looking to access information posted in one of the following customer spaces? Aurea Customer Hub (available to all Aurea customers...
    Lauren Vescera
    last modified by Lauren Vescera
  • Newsfeed images within blogs or discussions

Hello. When posting blogs to my communication center in Jive, images within my blog don't display in the newsfeed unless you click into the blog. The images previously appeared in the newsfeed. Why the change?
    anne.gill
    last modified by anne.gill
  • About AureaWorks – Aurea's Customer Community

Welcome to AureaWorks, Aurea Software's community for customers and partners!   If you are new, first step is to register and set up your profile.   AureaWorks is designed with you in mind. We are here to help yo...
    Lauren Vescera
  • How to Join This Community and Get Customer-Only or Partner Access

How to Join This Community How to Get Customer-Only Access How to Get Partner Access   Looking for customer-exclusive content in this community? If so, you are in luck! You can get access to customer-onl...
    Libby Taylor
    last modified by Libby Taylor
  • Key Places to Follow in AureaWorks for Aurea Customers

AureaWorks has a lot to offer with a variety of spaces and communities specific to what interests you. Rather than periodically logging in and checking each space for activity, updates and announcements, let us notify...
    Lauren Vescera
  • Comprehensive Guide to AureaWorks Places

Here's a high level view of places available to you in AureaWorks with a brief description of the function for each place. This list includes spaces only, not groups (with a few exceptions). Have any questions? Leave ...
    Lauren Vescera
  • Hi there! Is there a way of seeing which moderator approved specific content?

We have a group of moderators and want to see who is approving what content.
    sophia_okunsky
  • Top Places to Ask a Question in the Jive Community

Before you ask a question, find out if your question is already answered!  Here's the easiest way to determine if someone has already answered your question: Use the spotlight search. It's that magnifying glass in t...
    Lauren Vescera
  • Limit redirecting rules

Hi all,   I'm struggling with redirecting the blog content from one space. Apparently if you would like to have no broken links for the blog posts for a space that has been moved or changed keywords in his URL, you n...
    yvmavrova
    last modified by yvmavrova
  • Inviting members to Jive Community

Hi all !   Hope you are going well. I am writing to you as I am administrating a Jive Community. When I invite new members, it often happens that they don't receive my message as it goes to their spam.   Is there...
    lucieb
    last modified by lucieb
  • Anyone else had all their points wiped out?

Not that I am too bothered by it but I wondered if anyone else has had all their points wiped out? Logged back in for the first time this year and seem to have only 50 points.  Despite Christmas & New Year festivitie...
    dazegar
    last modified by dazegar